Print heights from 1.1mm to 13.8mm
Up to 5 lines of text, graphics, logos, barcodes (3 lines as standard)
Message length: 2667 words / sec.
Communications: RS232 RS485
The Linx 7900 industrial continuous ink jet printer for coding and marking comes with everything you expect as standard.
Reduce code errors and increase your productivity, with a range of automated features:
- Automated code setup using a barcode scanner, or data from a PC or PLC.
- Automatically sets print parameters such as print orientation, height and width, and position on pack.
- Sets date offset.
- Reduce your coding errors and speed up product changeovers.
PrintSync® automated print format selection
- Automatically selects the best message type according to the line speed – for optimum print quality
- Simplifies code setup
Print History log
- Records number of codes printed and stoppages
- Accurate record of line output – no more manual logging
- Measure line performance against your targets; accurately meet customer order volumes
- Up to 400 separate print sessions can be logged
Offering a coding solution with up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos as standard, with up to 5 lines available if required, the Linx 7900 represents an advanced continuous ink jet printer.
Linx Insight® software also helps you to take more control of your production line. With Insight® you can download or upload messages from a PC to the Linx 7900, and even monitor it from you smart phone, all you need is internet access and an Ethernet connection to your printer. And Linx Insight is included with the printer at no extra cost.
Simple printer control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code setup using QuickSwitch Plus software and PrintSync automatic print format selection
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Lowest running costs
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours or 18 months
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders